TonsofWorks

Ok . I'm just graduated .. I mean I'm graduated before February .. I mean I'm finally graduated!

These days are really damn tired and busy .. Busy and tired .. Busy only tired .. Ok .. Busy and tired!

This week quite a busy week as I went to alot of place for interview..
I'm just don't know what exactly I wanted to do .. Therefore, I sent my application to alots of companies. I mean... ALOT!!

Is just almost like the MSC there listed 100 post- production house, and I sent almost 90% to all those companies. Some even replied " Ahmoi! You never make research or see baik2x ar!!!?! Wa sini at Sabah O! lu swim mari kerja everyday ar?!.. Don't simply cincai-cincai send ikut sukak hati ko ya!!" Ok.. Obviously is not written like this.. But it means almost like that.. HAHAHA

My top 5 workin choices list

1st - Post - Production / ANimation studio
2nd - Digital design . Graphic design .
3rd - Flash Web . Corporate Video
4th - Printing . Drawing & painting .
5th - SObz .
Either follow my dad learn sales ( which I'll be .... F**Kin+Seriously+Super+Damn+OMG+S**t+D*ulo+C**wJ*B**+KNS+KNN+MH dislike )
or I might helping my mum in sewing ... (seriously . Do I look like I can? might end up lying in the hospital for jari berlubang akibat tercucuk jarum )

Ok .. just wanna share my Busy-ness for these days ...

Thursday 26th February 2009
Kreateevee Sdn Bhd - Subang Jaya, Shah Alam
http://kreateevee.com/
Jobscope - Digital design . Motion graphic design . Kiosk design .

Thursday 26th February 2009
Oriental Games Sdn Bhd - Midvalley City
I don't know how to explain this...

Friday 27th February 2009
Animasia Studio - Old Klang Road, OUG plaza
http://www.animasia-studio.com/
Jobscope - Digital Animation . Character Design . Graphic Design . 2D Animation
(My best choice)

Monday 2th March 2009
Animasia Studio second interview

RBGA Studio - Damansara Kim
Jobscope - Offline & Online Video

Few calls for freelance jobs on that day .. Which is quite rush to complete it.

Tuesday 3th March 2009
Baker's Choice - Sri Rampai
JobScope - Designing printing stuff . Editorial .

Wednesday 4th March 2009
Eskaywoo Communication Design - But I can't make it for the day..
Went to look for house & room rent at Old Klang Road..

Thursday 5th March 2009
AP Digital Media Sdn Bhd - Dataran Sunway Damansara
http://www.apmedia.com.my/
Jobscope - Motion Graphic . Flash Web

My coming Schedule

Friday 6th March 2009
GS Production Sdn Bhd - Mont' Kiara
( will be turn down since I had accepted the offer from Animasia Studio )

Interview for DG Part-Time Work

Saturday 7th March 2009
Going Back Ipoh

Monday 9th MArch 2009
Seeing doctor for monthly checking..
( Oh, Btw, Just to inform that I got the penyakit " Dai Gang Bao " .. I don't know what its call in English . but somehow it is not that serious.. So, to my friends .. Don't Worry! Be happy )

Ok .. planner should be like this..
Miss ya Friends!

Work ! Work ! Work ! too desperate to start working !

0 comments: