Omelette'aka Obalat!

After read thru Chingy 's blog yesterday..
I'd decided to try making one too..

(Picture stolen from Chingy's blog)

Early this morning.. I had prepared all the ingredients that i have brought yesterday night right after reading that post..





__________________________________________________________________
Ingredients:
1. Eggs
2. Pepper - Forget to put*
3. Salt - Forget to put*
4. Pinch of sugar
5. Condiments (I used crabsticks, carrots and sausage, all chopped into tiny pieces) - You can use any type of condiments you like! :D

(Copy paste from Chingy)
__________________________________________________________________

So according to Chingy... I can use whatever condiments that I like ... Therefore I choose ingredients above as "TheSomeone" are vegetarian..



And it looks so nice when I first "goreng" it....(goreng right?)




Ends Up....


Instead of "Yellow Omelette"...


It turns into "Black Omelette"!!


ArghhH!!!!!!

Really "One wok cooked"... Chinese called "Yat WoK Sok"!!

Hangus giler!!!

So .. Endsup... Just to make sure my stuff can still be eaten...



I covered with bread.XD

and becomes... THE ROTI OMELETTE... 

So you think they will OBALAT mou?? ( I don't dare to try .. only let them tried)

But I received the feedbacks...
TheSomeone : "Not bad"
Housemate : "Thou ugly..but taste good wor"
Mysis : "Ur breakfast becoming more delicious"...

So what can i say? 
" COOKING SKILL : LEVEL UP!!!! " 

8 comments:

Chee Ching said...

Must slow slow fire! Then one scoop by one scoop; gather eggs all in the middle. Hahah!

j-kiml said...

^ chingy manyak pandai mah..

cyruscope said...

omelet niggah!!!

s.a.n.z said...

Chingy : Argh.. u never show the steps also..
j-kiml : ya..pandai.. pandai tipu!~
cyrus: masak for u ok!

Chee Ching said...

j-kiml: Kacauu~
S.A.N.Z: Must slow slow fireeee~ Lalala~

smart bean~ said...

yo~ weisan!!! u grow up liao~ T.T feel touching~ tis so call LOVE power?? :p
hahaha~ hangus egg~~~ f3f3f3
but u willing to cook already a gd start :p

s.a.n.z said...

bean. I shit u!

Anonymous said...

免费视讯交友 , 台湾视讯交友 , 视讯交友网站 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天室 , 韩国视讯美女主播 , 美女视讯聊天 , 台湾人视讯 , 台湾美女影音live秀 , 视讯聊天视频下载 , 视讯视频下载