Emergency EMO



Well .. I'm speechless now... 
But yet I really wanted to share out my feeling + emo for this moment ..

Ok.. Not more than 5 minutes ago .. (not counted the time I prepare to start the blog)

I just received a call from The Mum ..
And I was like " yeah~ Mum's call.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And mum just told me that the result of my exam has delivered home ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well . Of coz I'm excited to know about the result eventhough I'd already knew last semester result... A's However, I haven't know the final CGPA that I might be getting .. 
 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As mum told me about the CGPA result... 

I was like .......

" Mum , say again ..." 


Mum : 3.69

Me : Again ...

Mum : U got 3.69 ..

Me : Ma! Say again .. Please ..

Mum : NGO DIU!! U GOT CGPA 3.69!! 


Me : 3...............  6.................. 9...................????

Then the phone are silent for couple of minutes ......

The place are so silent ... 

Silent ....

 ......

(a leaf suddenly "phew" by .... )


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mum : Hello ? Still There ?...

Me : .....


Mum : Wei? Sorry lo sorry lo.. No diu u No diu u !! 

Me : .....

Mum : Wei!! Faster answer me! Dun waste my credit ....

Me : sobsob ..... 



me : MUMMYY!!! 

MUMMY!!!~!!!!!

The thing continuously for quite sometime .... 
*please imagine there is an copy and paste*





Until I sot 9 mai ...

 <<<<<<>


Is just 0.01 percent and I'll GRADUATED WITH DISTINCTION CERT !!

CGPA : 3.69 / 3.7


        

*I'm going insane*

*Fuck the one who marked my result!*

4 comments:

DyLan321 said...

hahaha.. relax babe.. try to cool down..
i also tot u can gt distinction tim.. nvr mind la, result oso result jo lo.. no choice lo..
anyway take care n good luck..

Chee Ching said...

Haha; I didn't mean to laugh, but your character so cute!

BEH SOOK YEE said...

i din mean to laugh at the o.o1 too. but the cartoons is hilar till the max. with the dialog of your lou mou.

s7even said...

Lolz. Epic hilarious. Didnt know u 're quite a comic XD

Btw, cool blog design. As expected from a multimedia designer XD