New Life Begin ..

Wee all ..

Anyway, I'm start working next week .. And gonna move to OUG - Old Klang Road Areas ..
Gonna leave Setapak where I'd stayed for 4 years .. *miss*

Well . The Company .. www.animasia-studio.com


And I'm moving to the condo just behind the company .. Near sia!


The Animator Department ..


The Recreation Floor .. *Absolutely Solute *
The Activities :
- Snooker
- PS2 / Wii
- Pingpong
- Bic
- Library
- Cinema (god damm it!!@@)


The Storyboard / Motion Graphic Department ..


The work that the company made...



Gonna post my new house soon.. wait ca wait ca!



4 comments:

DyLan321 said...

good luck ya!!..
hope v still got chance to meet up n hang out 2gether!
^_^
take care n keep in touch!!

Unknown said...

I saw Supa Strikes on TV2 ! n i saw wong sifu's name on credits

s.a.n.z said...

DYLAN - Sure lo.. U yumcha king..i got yumcha sure ajak u sekali de ma

DG- oh ya.. Supa Strikes now available at Tv2 .. and wong sifu rushes it during his intern...

kynki goh pey ying said...

ahhh~~~ finally...welcome to a new world...hahahha...quite cool hor ur office not bad...me and adik wish u the best laaa.